The Small Business Development Corporation has been providing Western Australian small business owners support, expert advice, guidance and referral to additional sources of help since 1984.
Services to the small business sector include:
- Free and low cost business skills workshops.
- Business licence finder database to identify the required licences, registrations and codes of practice required for your business.
- Free advisory services to provide guidance and advice on a range of small business matters.
- Commercial tenancy advisory service to provide guidance and information regarding commercial lease agreements.
- A low-cost alternative dispute resolution (ADR) service to assist with resolving business-to-business and business-to-government disputes.
- Policy, advocacy and advice to government.
- State nomination to qualifying business migrants and guidance on living, working and establishing a business in WA.
- Our Business Local outreach service provides assistance to small businesses located throughout Western Australia.